We love to partner with our parents for the success of our students. They play such an active and important role in their children’s education.
Hear from Sabrina whose children, Josephine and Louise, are students at Four Corners Montessori Academy.
- What are your favorite things about FCMA?
- I love that FCMA has a strong sense of community and connection.
- I love how kind and respectful the students are to those who are new and join our community. I love that there are 2 teachers for every classroom.
- I love that there is a caring community where there’s a level of mutual respect and connection between educators and student.
- I love that, as a parent, I have a voice and it’s listened to and respected by teachers, administrators, our school board and management company.
- What do you believe are the top things that your child(ren) are learning from a Montessori education?
- To be independent and out-of-the-box thinkers, creators and problems-solvers.
- To be confident leaders.
- To think beyond their lives, their communities and the spaces they live in. Not only is this modeled through Montessori but through green initiatives and student programs like Model UN.
- What type of environment is created at FCMA to make you want to have your children there?
- Children are seen as individuals through their academic and social growth and development.
- Connected caring staff and parent volunteers who give so much to their students and this special community.