Pine room students are practicing flag folding during class. Do you know how to fold a flag?
Here are some tips and tricks to help you get started:
- To begin, make sure you have two people ready to fold the flag.
- Make sure the it’s held so it is parallel to the ground.
- Fold the lower half of the stripe section lengthwise over the field of stars, holding the bottom and top edges securely.
- Fold the flag again lengthwise, now with the blue field on the outside.
- Make a triangular folds all the way until it’s complete and only blue and stars are showing.