- This event has passed.
3rd & 6th Grade Leadership Conference
August 28, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Pizza Lunch Included
Please call the school at 248-542-7001 to R.S.V.P
What you’ll learn:
- What it means to be a leader
- How to be an effective leader
- Problem solving and conflict resolutions
- What being a friendly classmate means
What to Bring:
1. A Positive Attitude
2. A picture of a leader, role model or person you admire
Please be prepared to introduce this person and tell why you admire him/her. Create a poster, booklet or 3×5 card to share with your peers. Information should include: name, important dates and contributions. Also be prepared to discuss what being a role model means to you and how being a leader affects people around you every day.