Dress Code items can be purchased through
- School Belles, school code S2396. Contact via phone at 1-888-637-3037, website at www.schoolbelles.com or storefront on John R just north of 11 Mile Rd. (Logo uniform wear and gym wear)
- LandsEnd.com, Preferred School Number: 900133893 (Logo uniform wear)
- Lands End generally has a sale on shirts with logos at the beginning of October.
- Retailers such as WalMart and KMart
- Any supplier who meets attire listings below. Please see color swatches below for accurate colors.
We also sell uniform patches for $1. A picture of this patch is shown below.
The following dress code policy will be enforced at Four Corners Montessori Academy (FCMA) for all students in grade levels Pre-Primary-8th Grade.
- Pants – navy or khaki dress pants (no cargo pants)
- Shorts –navy or khaki (no shorter than two inches above the knee)
- Button-Down Dress Shirts- yellow or white (short or long sleeve, no logos other than FCMA)
- Polo Shirts – yellow, white, maroon or hunter green (solid color only, short or long sleeves, no logos other than FCMA)
- Turtleneck – white, yellow, maroon or hunter green (solid color only, no logos other than FCMA)
- Sweater Vest – maroon, yellow, white or hunter green (solid color only, no logos other than FCMA)
- Cardigan V-Neck or Round Neck- maroon, yellow, white or hunter green (solid color only, no logos other than FCMA)
- Pullover Sweater V-Neck or Round Neck- maroon, yellow, white or hunter green (solid color only, no logos other than FCMA)
- Socks / Tights – white, navy or black (solid color only)
- Shoes – Should be comfortable dress shoes. (black, brown or navy)
Platform, high-heeled, fashion shoe, sandals or open toed shoes are not permitted.
- Jumpers and Skorts:
- Pre-Primary- 3rd Grade Jumper – Drop waist – FCMA school plaid, navy or khaki (no shorter than two inches above the knee)
- Pre-Primary -8th Grades -Skorts/Skirts – FCMA school plaid, navy or khaki (no shorter than two inches above the knee)
- Hunter or burgundy sweat pants or gym shorts
- Hunter green, white or burgundy t-shirts
*These can be plain or Spirit-Wear/Fun Run shirts
- Backpacks and lunch boxes need to have NO characters on them.
- Hats, visors, bandanas and sunglasses are not to be worn in the building
- Jewelry – if worn should be lightweight, simple in style and kept to a minimum.
- No body piercing – except ears
- Hair – should be neat, clean, and styled in an appropriate conservative style. No distracting hair color and/or style will be permitted.
- Shirts must be neatly tucked into waistband. No t-shirts or layered shirting of any kind.
Procedures for Disciplinary Action:
- First Offense: Verbal and written warning.
- Second Offense: Contact with parent; removal from class with a chance to correct and return to class.
- Third Offense: Parent Conference with Head of School.