About Four Corners Montessori Academy
Four Corners Montessori Academy is a tuition-free public school academy committed to the Montessori educational philosophy. The Montessori curriculum itself is a proven method of instruction designed for all types of learners, and has been an established model of education for over 100 years. Many parents around the world seek out Montessori education for their children because of its ability to create life-long learners who are confident, self-directed and well-respected.
Four Corners Montessori Academy brings together students from the “Four Corners” of the Metro Detroit Area into a true community of learners that embrace Maria Montessori’s teachings and her ideals of diversity, peace education and individualized learning.
Four Corners Montessori Academy’s educational program includes:
- Multi-age classrooms
- Low student to teacher ratios
- Individualized curriculum
- Hands-on learning experiences utilizing Montessori materials
- Character education and peace studies
- State certified/Montessori trained teachers
- Student uniform dress code
- All day Kindergarten