Dress Code items can be purchased through:
School Belles, school code S2396. Contact via phone at 1-888-637-3037, website at www.schoolbelles.com or storefront on John R just north of 11 Mile Rd. (Logo uniform wear and gym wear)
LandsEnd.com, Preferred School Number: 900133893 (Logo uniform wear)
Lands End generally has a sale on shirts with logos at the beginning of October.
Retailers such as WalMart and KMart
Any supplier who meets attire listings below. Please see color swatches below for accurate colors.
The following dress code policy will be enforced at Four Corners Montessori Academy (FCMA) for all students in grade levels Pre-Primary-8th Grade.
- Pants – navy or khaki dress pants (no cargo pants)
- Shorts –navy or khaki (no shorter than two inches above the knee)
- Button-Down Dress Shirts- yellow or white (short or long sleeve, no logos other than FCMA)
- Polo Shirts – yellow, white, maroon or hunter green (solid color only, short or long sleeves, no logos other than FCMA)
- Turtleneck – white, yellow, maroon or hunter green (solid color only, no logos other than FCMA)
- Sweater Vest – maroon, yellow, white or hunter green (solid color only, no logos other than FCMA)
- Cardigan V-Neck or Round Neck- maroon, yellow, white or hunter green (solid color only, no logos other than FCMA)
- Pullover Sweater V-Neck or Round Neck- maroon, yellow, white or hunter green (solid color only, no logos other than FCMA)
- Socks / Tights – white, navy or black (solid color only)
- Shoes – Should be comfortable dress shoes. (black, brown or navy)
- Platform, high-heeled, fashion shoe, sandals or open toed shoes are not permitted.
- Jumpers and Skorts:
- Pre-Primary- 3rd Grade Jumper – Drop waist – FCMA school plaid, navy or khaki (no shorter than two inches above the knee)
- Pre-Primary -8th Grades -Skorts/Skirts – FCMA school plaid, navy or khaki (no shorter than two inches above the knee)
- Hunter or burgundy sweat pants or gym shorts
- Hunter green, white or burgundy t-shirts
*These can be plain or Spirit-Wear/Fun Run shirts
- Backpacks and lunch boxes need to have NO characters on them.
- Hats, visors, bandanas, and sunglasses are not to be worn in the building
- Jewelry – if worn should be lightweight, simple in style, and kept to a minimum.
- No body piercing – except ears
- Hair – should be neat, clean, and styled in an appropriate conservative style. No distracting hair color and/or style will be permitted.
- Shirts must be neatly tucked into waistband. No t-shirts or layered shirting of any kind.
Procedures for Disciplinary Action:
- First Offense: Verbal and written warning.
- Second Offense: Contact with parent; removal from class with a chance to correct and return to class.
- Third Offense: Parent Conference with Head of school.